tweetybird

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Funeral

I have just 1 time for 3C level,it will finish next saturday but I'm not going to study for last time because my father died I have to go to the temple every days all week for my father's funeral.

I believe everybody in class will has a question why I could lanugh in class,I still sad for my father's died but if I didn't talk about my father,it's ok.

I have started study at British council 2B until now 3C I was in class every time.This is my first time I won't in class.

I hope I have a chance to see you all in 3D level.

Have a good week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeab,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. These kinds of personal tragedies are always difficult to deal with and I hope you are finding ways to cope. My grandma died recently and her funeral was rebranded "a celebration of her life" - this was seen as the best way of dealing with it by my family.
respectfully yours,
Edward

7:59 PM  
Blogger jeab said...

I knew feeling when you loss something or someone who you love.My grandmother died about 15 years ago I felt same as now.

Thank you so much.

I hope I will see you in class again.

4:36 PM  
Blogger N^u^N said...

I'm very sorry to hear that.I hope you will better soon.

See U,

N^U^N (T_T)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home