tweetybird

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Blogs

We have created a few blogs for new friends last class,I have checked their blog on Monday for leave the comment but they didn't post anything.I believe they will like it same as me.I didn't go to work yesterday cos I got headache.I have a lots of job to clear and I know I will busy till on Friday cos my boss,he is going to see our customer for present the new jewelries I have to prepare and send all the jewelries prices to him.And you?.How was your weekend?.Did you have a lots job to manage?.

6 Comments:

Blogger jeab said...

Hey Jee,

I have done the homework and report when I studied at University.I like to do report in group because I can share an idea with my friends.

9:44 PM  
Blogger N^u^N said...

HEy!!!

Fight!!! This week I have many homeworks and Quiz.I will take quiz stat on Saturday morning.I am very serious and nervous.
Have you finish your work on time.

Miss U (Q_Q)

12:38 AM  
Blogger jeab said...

Hi Nun,

I have worried about my work some times but I still finish my work on time.I think you can do it because you're clever girl,don't worry about your quiz.

See u in class,

Relax!!!
Cheer up!!!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sawaddee kab p'Jeab !!

I study english at GO ITNERNATIONAL WITH ENGLISH at Chula. i've heard that you study english at BRITISH COUNCIL, is that true ?? My teacher give me a link of your blog to give you some comment for my english studies.

So i'll answer your questions, I watched the film for my last holiday [It's just happened this afternoon] The name of the film is "FINALSCORE" The film was fabulous, it's like a documentary about a student which is going for entrance to university. I don't have a lot of work now but i have to read lots of books because my exams are coming !! so, please check my blog too, thanks.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon !!

Yam

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must do homework too ,for send to my teacher on monday.

It' so boring.


^_________^


Have a nice day.

4:01 AM  
Blogger jeab said...

Hi joy,

I think homework is some part help you study better,you should do it.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home