tweetybird

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Guess Guess Guess

Hey eveybody!!!

I did post nothing last class because I couldn't get into my blog,I don't know why?,but I can now because Nun and P'Pank,they helped me.

I would like to tell all I was relly happy last class,I think it's because of lesson I like to guess there words which I never knew.I have read a newspaper,a novel,a cartoon in English language.Some time I don't understand what is that mean? if I can guess I felt fun but if I couldn't I felt bored until I didn't want to read again.

I heard someone said if you want to improve your reading skill,you should read anything not except the words on any products, they can help you.I have started read newspaper,after a few times I read newspaper I knew it's really difficult for me to start pratice. I have changed to read novel instead if I couldn't guess I will use dictionary if I think that word it's very important for that story.

What are your good way do you use to pratice for improve your reading skill?. I know some way it's good for someone it's not mean it's good for all but I think it's really good if I can share my way with you.

PS: I forgot to talk with my teacher last class that I saw he was eating dinner at the shop on the pavement .When he was eating it's look like delicious I think thai food it's very delicious for thai people and foreiner although original taste of thai food is very spicy but we can change to suitable for eveybody.

3 Comments:

Blogger Na said...

I also like this game too because I played it in that class.I want to develope my english skill for readind medical textbook and this is a freetime for me to practise my english before 5th years medical term coming up in next month.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where was I eating?
Well after 2 years in Thailand - I'm becoming very Thai-like!

9:02 PM  
Blogger jeab said...

I saw you was eating a shop on the pavement,it's far from central about 1 station of bus.You was eating while you was talking with your friend.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home