Thursday, October 19, 2006


I wasn't well this week because I had got headache and backache almost the week. I visited to an other blog in our class every days but I saw just a few people posted in their blog and I commented.My colleague asked me some word but I couldn't answer.We call the people who take care a baby that "baby sitter" but how do you pronounce the people who take care the olderly people? I couldn't find that word in dictionary.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not granny-sitter!!

We usually say 'carer'...

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home