tweetybird

Monday, October 16, 2006

Vegetarian Food Festival

Hello all,

My special plan for this week is I'm going to Books Fair at The Queensirikit Convention Centre on Sunday.On sunday I'm starting to eat vegetarian food for 10 days but somebody will start 1 day earlier because they want to prepare their body.I 'm not sure about vegetarian food history.Which country started eating vegetarian food?. In my openion the vegetarian food vestival is the Chinese culture because I have eaten the vegetarian food since I was 20 years old.

I really like to eat vegetarian food and you? Have you ever eaten the vegetarian food?

5 Comments:

Blogger N^u^N said...

I will go to this books festival,too. I think it is very interested and I really love comic books,and novels.For an vegetarian food.What is it like? I have never eaten it before.

5:51 AM  
Blogger jeab said...

The vegetarian food is foods without a meat and some vegetables which have a hard smell i.e. garlic,pasley.If you want to try a vegetarian food you should to choose a foods because the most of vegetarian food cooking with oil.I hope you will like the vegetarian foods same as me it's good for your health.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love vege food, have you been to Mai Kai Dee's restaurant near Kao Sahn Rd, really great food there, I love her pumpkin humous - delicious!! And probably quite good for you too..
Ed

8:23 AM  
Blogger jeab said...

I haven't been to Mai Kai Dee's restaurant.I prefer my mother's vege foods than the vege foods from the shop because she put just the things I like.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try one day of vege food,in the next morning i'm so hungry,but i think vege food is very good for health.
Go

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home